WEB DESIGN (WD)
Web designing is a creative career, highly in demand. As Internet usage keeps increasing, more and more businesses want their own websites. Web designers come up with out-of-the-box design ideas and use software & high-end technology to design websites that are easy to use & fun to look at.
A career in web designing is exciting, as every new project brings new challenges and involves a lot of creative thinking. Trained & certified web designers earn a high salary, especially with a few years of experience in hand.
Learn the technical skills to design visually appealing and user-friendly websites, with Arena’s Web Design program.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc. Bonus feature: With Arena’s Employability Enhancement Program (EEP), get empowered with key employability skills that companies are looking for.*
- Learn & apply the principles of good website design
- Design websites packed with creative & interactive elements
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in web design
- Work with in-demand tools & technologies including HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Flash
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks, illustrations & 2D animation for the web
- Develop web design portfolio at the end of the course
After completing Web Design course from Arena, you work as:
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM. You can also complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes.
- 100% job placement assistance#
- Job fairs
- Career seminars
- Industry interaction
- Studio tours
- Creative workshops
Learn design, graphics and visualization fundamentals and create your own web design portfolio.