DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN (DCD)
- The online advertising market in India is projected to reach Rs 10,000 crore by March 2019, as per a report by McKinsey Global Institute.
- (MGI).According to a report by FICCI-KPMG, the number of internet users in India is expected to be 6400 lakhs by 2019.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena’s learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc. Bonus feature: With Arena’s Employability Enhancement Program (EEP), get empowered with key employability skills that companies are looking for.*
- Learn & apply the concepts of advertising
- Learn various techniques of online advertising
- Learn various aspects of drawing
- Understand the scope and application of typography
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations
- Learn to use image editing tools and retouch images
- Create 2D animation
- Design and publish page layouts for magazines and brochures
- Understand effectiveness of advertising through electronic media and digital media
Arena’s DCD course gets you ready for the following exciting career options:
Classes are held 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. You can also complete the course quickly by attending extra hours of classes. Choose a suitable batch time between 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Arena offers 100% job placement assistance# on completion of this course
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGN
Learn concepts of advertising, sound composition, digital video techniques & create your own digital communication portfolio.